Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sheesh

----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy
To: dog_anti-rescue_anti-peta_new@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [dog_anti-rescue_anti-peta_new] "owner"


This is really not a well thought out message from the AR... (I couldn't think
of anything nice to say)

What do people expect? Totally free vet care? I suppose the Ar would want the
vet to provide free services. There are some vets that would work out payment
arrangements on large bills, I know I have had to make payments for quite a few
visits. Hey that have bills to pay too.
As far as the Dentist comment, they wont keep your child but they will stop any
further dental care, the child is a human.
And YES I do OWN my dog. Until they work and can support themselves and provide
there own dinner, be a contributing part of my family I will be the boss of
them... and yes this goes for my child too... But there is a huge difference
between my child and my dog... I will kick the dog out of bed if it has flees,
and my daughter doesn't crap in the floor if I don't get back in time to tell
her to go to the bathroom.

Ok... that is my 2 cents on this... Animals are property.. we should be able to
do with them as we want.. the only rights an animal has is food water and
protection from the elements (and to be slaughtered in a quick and effective
way)

Chrissy

Re: [dog_anti-rescue_anti-peta_new] "owner"
By Indy(Indy)
Disgusting! I'll put *s around anything else I see wrong with this garbage, and
it's bound to be a heck of a lot. Subject: FW: [stopthekilling] Extension of
*Rights* for *Companion Animals* Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:07:36 -0700 ...
http://dontgimmethat.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html#7351929862199627787

No comments: